WoSAR 2017 Program
October 26, 2017
- The presentation time of an invited talk is 1 hour.
- The presentation time for each regular paper is 25 min + 5 min (Q&A).
- During 14:00 – 15:30 pm, the workshop takes a break due to the ISSRE SC meeting.
WOSAR 1: Software Failure Phenomena and Aging Phenomena (9:00 – 10:30)
Session Chair: Artur Andrzejak
- Prognostics and Health Management in Software Systems Engineering
Invited Talk by Tadashi Dohi
- Trigger and Impact Profiles Enable Outcome Focused Defect Discovery to Manage Software Quality
Coffee Break: 10:30 – 11:00
WOSAR 2: Aging Detection and Monitoring (11:00 – 12:30)
Session Chair: Hiroyuki Okamura
- Detection of Memory Leaks in C/C++ Code via Machine Learning
Artur Andrzejak, Felix Eichler and Mohammadreza Ghanavati
- The Automatic Classification of Fault Trigger Based Bug Report
Xiaoting Du, Zheng Zheng, Guanping Xiao and Beibei Yin
- Monitoring and Mitigating Software Aging on IBM Cloud Controller System
Harish Sukhwani, Rivalino Matias Jr., Kishor Trivedi and Andy Rindos
Lunch Break: 12:30 – 14:00
ISSRE SC meeting & Coffee Break: 14:00 – 15:30
WOSAR 3: Software Rejuvenation (15:30 – 16:30)
Session Chair: Zheng Zheng
- A Rejuvenation Strategy in Android
Caisheng Weng, Dongdong Zhao, Liping Lu, Jianwen Xiang, Chunhui Yang and Dong Li
- Efficient Software Rejuvenation of In-memory Key-Value Storages
Yuto Jumonji and Hiroshi Yamada
WOSAR 4: Panel Discussion (16:30 – 17:30)
Session Chair: Rivalino Matias Jr.
- Plenary Panel Discussion